if i tightly wrap my stomach with ace elastic bandages will it shrink my waist size?
Question by ☣Vodevil☣: if i tightly wrap my stomach with ace elastic bandages will it shrink my waist size?
i already purchased two of the largest sizes, and i tried it out. (only for like 5 minutes) its tougher to breathe with them on but on the plus side it elevates my back discomfort. i saw this thingie on television about this weight loss spa in holly wood where they do some thing similar but they didn’t maintain the wraps on all day. but after this wrap treatment they lost like two or 3 inches in that very same day. so possibly if i keep the wraps on i can make my waist teeny? i know, this is type of extreme, but thats how i go about my weight loss. (by the way im not fat im just like 20 pounds over weight and i wanna slim down my tummy) valuable non assholeish answers only please.
I’m already jogging two to 3 times a day, counting calories and dieting, i just want a boost to shrink my waist size. the question is basically asking if this tactic will support!
Answer by Cale M
Hmm… I would avoid it, and just go run for 30 mins four occasions a week. (that is two hours each and every week. Not super demanding IMO)
Give your answer to this question below!
- Doctor Mehmet Oz About Weight Loss, Waist Size And Walking
- Weight Loss Wraps – Wrap your way to a healthy body-weight loss spa
- Weight Loss before After 50 + pounds lost Watch me shrink
- Q&A: how to lose stomach and possibly thigh fat with out pills or weight loss plans?
- Best Weight Loss Program For Women To Make Your Stomach Disappear?