Q&A: Has anyone tried any of these 3 free weight loss websites?
by Chris Devers
Question by attagirl: Has anyone tried any of these 3 free weight loss websites?
I am deciding between sparkpeople.com, caloriecount.about.com, and revolutionhealth.com.
They all seem to be similar, I am just wondering how peoples experiences are. Please, I am not asking for rude comments or any other sites, pills or programs that cost a lot of money. I like the idea of one of these three.
Answer by Kong Li Rong
I didn’t tried….but i think that the best way to loose weight is to make some sport and to eat more vegetables..and less bread..
My sister is having a diet..it already passed 2 months..and she loose 7 kg..
She don’t eat breat at all,she eats many vegetables,fruits..and fish..
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Is their any websites that have a weight loss program for free?
- What are some websites with completely free weight loss plans?
- Any online FREE weight loss program websites that are great and effective?
- Are there any free weight loss camps for girls?
- Q&A: Does anyone know any Free Weight loss programs online?