What weight loss program has the best results?
Question by motherofthree: What weight loss program has the best results?
I have been seeing commercials for Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem. has anyone tried these? Are they really effective for losing weight with the foods you buy from them? It is so expensive but I don’t know what else to do. I need help!
Answer by shealth13
All diets work in the same way. If they restrict calories to a point where you are burning more than you eat, you will lose weight. If the diet does this than it will work, if not you will fail. Whether or not a diet is healthy is separate from whether or not it will work. If you severely restrict calories to under 1200 per day, you will lose weight but going this route is very unhealthy so be careful when reading about these diets. Also beware of diets that limit you to one food. Even if you are taking in a good amount of calories, you won’t be able to get all the vitamins, nutrients, fat, carbohydrates or protein from just one type of food.
Guide to Dieting – http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/dieting.html
Health, Exercise and Diets – http://straighthealth.com
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- What is the best weight loss program, that really provides results? Serious answers only, please?
- For those who have been on the hcg weight loss program what results have you found?
- Q&A: Anyone tried Acupuncture for weight loss? What were your results?
- Q&A: In your opinion what’s the best weight loss program?
- Q&A: I am a college student wondering if anyone could help me with free weight loss diets that show results? ?